Saturday, October 2, 2010

So why do you still say, "I'm basically a good person" ?

Holy Spirit,I ask thee to search my heart on this day, and reveal to me by your power the truth Amen!

When was the last time you said the Lord's name (GOD) in vain?
Have you ever stole anything in your entire life?


Do you desire something that does not belong to you {covet}?
What about Cussing, Lying, Hating, Cheating or just plain simple Lust?If you break any part of the law, you are guilty of breaking it all!!!!!

As it is written,
For whosoever shall keep the whole law,and yet offend in any one point, he is guilty of all.

So why do you still say,
"I'm basically a good person" ?

As it is written,
there is none righteous, no, not one.For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God


See Ya Soon,
 
May God bless you today and forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment